Tuesday, September 15

Okay. Let's try this again.

Well. As we can see I am about the laziest blogger ever. You are probably wondering if I ever finished NaNo. If you aren't, then you are now. I did finish. And I did win (yay me). It was intense, and i had to sprint on the last day to do it (to the song of about 6k words i believe). It felt goooood to print up that manuscript (for about $15 at kinkos) and actually touch it. For 4 weeks I intensley pursued this intangible thing staring back at me from my laptop screen. I had it in my hands finally, and I felt accomplished. Until, I started to read it. What can one expect from at 175 page book written in 30 days, though? It has some good ideas, and a solid basis for my New York Times Best Seller is now established. This year I am contemplating writing it again for NaNo. Stripping it down to it's exposed, naked parts and redressing it. Or perhaps I will vomit 50,000 words for one of my other "works-in-progresses." Or, perhaps, just perhaps, I will in true NaNo style start from November 1 with not a clue of what I am writing about and seeing what happens. One key deciding factor will be how I feel after I read my manuscript from last year.

Speaking of, I better get back to my algebra homework so I can make time to do just that.

\m/

No comments: