Monday, October 12

Out of Focus

Ever been out with your family/friends/significant other, and try to get a picture with them but every shot comes out blurry, "action", or off centered? That is how my weekend was. Except I was not on a fun outing with friends or family taking memorable pictures. I was home in my pants trying to do school work, and not succeeding. First I slept in way too late. Second, I kept taking cat naps. Third I played too much World of Warcraft. It was all I could do to make myself read two chapters in my communications book and take an online quiz. This happens often. I had ADHD as a child, and it still affects me as an adult. Some days I have such a hard time focusing on anything. Today, although I did procrastinate a little when I got home, I have been researching for two hours and found some good stuff. So tomorrow I will be able to finish my outline for the speech I have this weekend and begin my rough draft for my government paper. Hooray for getting work done!

\m/

No comments: