Thursday, October 1

It is October 1st. This day has a bit of significance. First, to me it means that fall has officially started (forget all that jive about the autumnal equinox). A cold front is currently passing through Florida, which means temps in the 70s instead of 90s. Hallelujah. Also, my birthday is 25 days away, which means this month starts the last year in my 20s. But I won't go there right now, we'll save the griping about getting old for next year :)

The real significance, though, is the reset of the NaNoWriMo forums. What does that mean? Well, it means that NaNo 2009 is officially here. People will start getting to know each other in the forums. Novel ideas will be bouncing around the boards. Pre-NaNo meet ups will commence. The massive clouds of brainstorm will be seen from all over the city. The excitement will build as November 1 approaches.

I am pumped.

In the mean time, I have so much math homework to do today. I may have to get my shift covered at work tomorrow. I hate taking the cut in pay, but school is priority 1. And I have to get into the habit of always thinking about or doing school work. Speaking of school work, I have some to do now.

\m/

No comments: