Thursday, October 9

Big Mac

actually, its a small one. I inherited Shelli's iBook g4 when she got her pimp new 20" iMac last week. It needed a new battery and a RAM upgrade. I found this guy on craigslist who was selling a factory sealed battery for $50, a nice savings from the Mac price of $130. Turns out, this dude refurbishes and resells used Macs. He happened to have a gig of RAM lyin around for my iBook. So he sold it to me and installed it for $20. Killer.

I have come to the light! Oh lord, I have come to the light!

Now I have a notebook to take around and type up my book during NaNoWriMo! I will be spending much of November hunched over this thing in coffee shops.

In other news, I got a new network card for my PC and can finally play FFXI again! After months of not playing I will be returning to my virtual gaming mmorpg world. Oh yeah.

\m/

No comments: