Wednesday, October 29

twenty 8

So, I turned 28 on Sunday. Happy belated birthday to me. I had quite an exciting day. I walked around the world, twice, took a boat to Morocco and had leg of lamb there, traveled back in time, crash landed on Mars, traveled to the future, recycled enough garbage to power a village, sampled foods and wine from around the world, took exciting boat rides in Mexico and Norway, and saw a spectacular fireworks show; all in the Experimental Prototype City Of Tomorrow. Thanks to Shelli for that awesome experience. :)

Actually, I must admit, I am feeling a bit melancholy about 28. I am on the precipice of my 30s, standing before the doorway of the rest of my life. Realizing that your youth is fading and now you must make real decisions about what you want to do with life is slightly depressing. They do say, though, that 30 is the new 20. Maybe this cloud does have a silver lining after all.

\m/

No comments: